Lawrence ENV, LLC provides environmental testing and consulting services to commercial, residential and industrial clients throughout the country, with a focus on the New York Metropolitan Area, Florida, and Berkshire (MA), Columbia (NY) & Litchfield (CT) Counties.
Clients include commercial buildings, office spaces, private residences, medical centers, hospitals, schools, government institutions, corporations, management companies, real estate developers, owners and lending institutions. Lawrence ENV will assess an environmental situation and provide recommendations to the client for creating safe environments while maximizing asset values and minimizing liability.
Lawrence ENV offers a wide array of environmental consulting, monitoring and testing services, including mold, lead, asbestos, water, soil, oil tanks, indoor air quality, due diligence and Phase I & II Site Assessments. Since Lawrence ENV does not provide any remediation services, clients are assured evaluations and recommendations that are unbiased and free from any conflict of interest.
With today’s complicated and ever-changing regulatory compliance requirements, and the increased potential for liability and litigation, Lawrence ENV provides the necessary recommendations and solutions to successfully manage the environmental needs of its real estate clients, while meeting all compliance requirements. Diligent monitoring of environmental issues is of the utmost importance, and Lawrence ENV supports owners, managers and lenders to manage their portfolios.
Certifications | Affiliations | Licenses | Agencies
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
- NYSDOL Asbestos Handling Licenses
- NYCDEP Asbestos Investigators
- NYSDOL Asbestos Project Monitors
- NYSDOL Asbestos Inspectors
- NYSDOL Asbestos Management Planners
- NYSDOL Asbestos Project Designers
- USEPA Lead-Based Paint Certifications
- USEPA Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessors
- USEPA Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- NYSDOL Radioactive Materials Licenses
- NYSDOL Mold Assessors Licenses/NYC Mandatory Certifications
- CMR Mold Certification
- CRMI Mold Certification
- CCMI Mold Certification
- NYSDOH ELAP Fibers in Air
- NYSDOH Potable Water
- NYSDOH ELAP Total Coliform/E. Coli
- NYSDOH ELAP HPC
- NAMRI Member
- 40-Hour Hazwoper OSHA Certification